No matter how much money you have, you can start planning for what matters most to you. See below for tips on managing your money, reducing your debt and more.
Other ways the Hub can help
The Hub team can help you:
- Find ways to increase your income and lower your costs
- Understand your current benefits and check for other benefits that might be helpful
- Identify work incentives, which allow you to use your benefits and save for the future while you're working
- Learn about different savings programs
- Find help to improve your credit
- Make connections to reach your goals
Take advantage of new ABLE account rules
ABLE accounts are designed to help people with disabilities and their families save and pay for disability-related expenses. Thanks to new ABLE account benefits, people with disabilities who are employed can save more money than ever before without losing out on Social Security, Medicaid and other government benefits.
Get details on the new ABLE account benefits from the IRS.
Apply for a free currency reader
The U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing provides free currency readers to all eligible blind and visually impaired U.S. citizens and national residents. The reader runs on a single AAA battery (included). To use the reader, simply insert a U.S. bill and press the button. The device will read the bill's denomination.