If you'd like to earn or complete a degree, you can go back to school at any time. With more education, you'll have more opportunities for better paying jobs. Or, you can return to school simply to explore new interests, meet new people or test your independence. 

Whether you enroll in a community college, a private college or university, a technical school or another type of program, you might have some basic questions: 

  • Can I handle the coursework? College can be more challenging than high school, but there are supports to help you succeed. You can contact the instructor, the school's student support services office or the school's disability services office. You can also work with a tutor if you need extra help.
  • Can I ask for accommodations? Depending on your needs, you can request a disability accommodation such as the use of adaptive equipment, note-taking help, extended time for tests or other supports.
  • Can I afford it? You can save money for college by trimming other expenses. You can also apply for financial aid packages and grants for people with disabilities.


Learn more

Tips to plan for college | Minnesota State Colleges and Universities

Understanding apprentice programs | Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry


How the Hub can help

The Hub team can help you: 

  • Understand your educational options
  • Explore ways to pay for college
  • Plan next steps

Chat with a Hub expert

Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Call the Hub

Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Email the Hub

Emails answered Monday to Friday