Whatever your talents and interests, you can find a way to use — and sharpen — them your entire life. It's never too late to learn new things.
If you like making meals, you can experiment with new recipes or take a cooking class. If you're interested in photography, you can make photo books for your family and friends or register for a photography class. If you like to run, you can sign up for a race. You can embrace something new. It's up to you.
If you wonder how to develop your talents and interests, you might ask:
- What makes me happy? You know your interests better than anyone else.
- What's a new experience I could try? Think about new places you'd like to visit or new things you'd like to do.
- What type of courses would I enjoy? Look into classes from a local community education department or arts organization.
Lifelong learning | SkillsYouNeed.com
How the Hub can help
The Hub team can help you:
- Understand options for lifelong learning
- Connect to tools and resources for lifelong learning
- Plan next steps