Terms and conditions: Virtual Insight Panel
Thank you for submitting your Disability Hub MN Virtual Insight Panel (VIP) application. By accepting the VIP terms and conditions, you agree to the following:
Verify that you:
- Are age 18 or older, live in Minnesota and have a disability (or are a legal representative of someone with a disability of any age)
- Represent yourself as an individual, rather than a group or organization
- Are committed to providing personal experiences and knowledge with thoughtfulness, honesty and respect
- Will respond to requests by given deadlines
Understand that Disability Hub MN will:
- Respect your time and opinions
- Maintain your anonymity
- Protect your personal information
- Store your data securely
- Access personal information if feedback is needed for a specific benefit
- Not share or sell your personal information to any third parties
As a panel member, you'll periodically be asked to participate in:
- Focus groups
- One-on-one interviews
- Online surveys or polls
- Reviews of written material
- Stakeholder groups, committees and panels
Participation may be online, by phone or in person. You'll be asked to participate no more than once a month, and perhaps as little as one to two times a year.
The responses you provide won't be attributed to you directly but rather combined with those of other participants. Your disability services and benefits won't be affected in any way by the information you provide through the panel.
At times, you may receive gift cards as a thank you for your participation.
If you no longer wish to participate in the panel, you can withdraw at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.