About the Hub
Disability Hub MN is a free statewide resource network that helps you solve problems, navigate the system and plan for your future. You'll discover options and tools for managing your health, your benefits, your work, your housing and more.
Our team knows the ins and outs of community resources and government programs, and has years of experience helping people fit them together.
If you have questions about your options, the Hub is your starting point. For example:
- What are my health insurance options?
- Can I live where I want and get the help I need?
- Can I work, or work more?
- What happens to my benefits when I earn more money?
- How can I learn new skills to reach my goals?
- How can I be more involved in my community?
At the Hub, there's no such thing as a wrong question. Whether you're facing an immediate concern or planning for the future, we're here to help.
The Hub team can help you:
- Find it. We make it easier to find solutions. If a specific issue is holding you back, we'll help you find ways to address it.
- Map it. We make it easier to map out your options. We'll help you discover new resources and make the most of those you already use.
- Build it. We make it easier to plan for the future. We'll connect you to options and tools to help you achieve your goals.
Your best life, your way
At the Hub, it's all about you.
- You're our focus. We don't represent a particular program or agency. We work for you — and only you.
- You're in charge. Whether you're looking for help with a single question or thinking about long-term life planning, the Hub is about helping you help yourself. You choose how much input you want from us.
- You decide what you need. We won't hand you a list of phone numbers and wish you luck. We'll stick with you as long as you need us.
- You make the plan. The Hub team is always asking: What's next? We'll help you think through additional options and identify new paths toward creating the life you want.