Getting needed support, asking questions of other parents and finding a community is important for you and your family.
- Family Voices of Minnesota offers connected parent-to-parent networking.
- For casual gatherings, search Meetup by location and keyword to see if a local group already exists — or create your own!
- The Mighty is a safe, supportive community for people facing health challenges and the people who care for them.
- The PACER Center enhances quality of life and expands opportunities for children, youth and young adults with disabilities.
- The Arc Minnesota promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- The Center for Parent Information and Resources provides family-friendly information and research-based materials on key topics for families of children with disabilities.