Does the youth know the enrollment requirements for their selected postsecondary education or training options?
Entrance requirements for a given college or training program apply to all students, including students with disabilities. Depending on the program, admission criteria may include any of the following:
- Minimum high school GPA and/or class rank
- High school diploma or GED
- Transcript showing core coursework, such as a foreign language, math, science and English
- Score level on an application essay
- Score level on a standardized test, such as the ACT or SAT
- Course placement tests, which may include reading, writing, math, foreign language or music performance